The latest in the world of fan engagement
- Very excited to be working with such a forward thinking club. #doncasterisgreat https://twitter.com/trevkeane/status/1103172833155403777
- Good insights on data at the @iresport And @UEFA masterclass. Sportego is working on some exciting data projects in… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1101480729660346368
- What @officialgaa county boards have the biggest following on social? @DubGAAOfficial @MayoGAA and @DubGAAOfficial… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1094592523325050880
- @MayoGAABlog Looking to get in touch- could you follow back so we can DM?
- We often talk about connecting with the fans digitally, but nothing beats an act like this from the stewards Sporte… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1092002304960749568
Search and review all our articles
Sportego are delighted to announce Venue Inc. as our official partner for the Fan Engagement Conference in Dublin’s Aviva…
On the 16th episode of the Sportego Fan Engagement Podcast, we spoke with Paul Morgan, the Director of Communications…
Episode 15 of the Sportego SportsBiz Podcast, we spoke with Daniel McGeachie, the man in charge of CRM, Fan Engagement and Digital Marketing at Bradford City. We discuss what Fan Engagement means, as well as how Bradford have refocused their off the field efforts under their German owners.
Sportego Fan Engagement Podcast with the Head of Fan Engagement and CRM at AZ Alkmaar, Bas Schnater. We discuss what Fan Engagement means, as well as how AZ have modernised their CRM and the benefits of that. In addition, we bring you details of next month’s Fan Engagement Conference in Dublin’s Aviva Stadium