The latest in the world of fan engagement
- We've really enjoyed working on this with the great team at the GPA. We hope it's a great resource for all players.… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1161027600531230722
- The #1 Fortnite player in Ireland and the #1 FIFA player (Xbox) playing battle mode on @AIB_GAA retro game. Doesn't… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1159442693661036544
- The Fifa eWorld Cup is an impressive production. https://t.co/XtvgwnJePI
- Congrats to our client @LutonTown on their promotion to the Championship. What a time to be a Hatters fan. Back to back promotions.
- If anyone has 5 mins to spare! https://twitter.com/comealoid/status/1117745473748652033
Search and review all our articles
Sportego are delighted to announce Venue Inc. as our official partner for the Fan Engagement Conference in Dublin’s Aviva…
On the 16th episode of the Sportego Fan Engagement Podcast, we spoke with Paul Morgan, the Director of Communications…
Episode 15 of the Sportego SportsBiz Podcast, we spoke with Daniel McGeachie, the man in charge of CRM, Fan Engagement and Digital Marketing at Bradford City. We discuss what Fan Engagement means, as well as how Bradford have refocused their off the field efforts under their German owners.
Sportego Fan Engagement Podcast with the Head of Fan Engagement and CRM at AZ Alkmaar, Bas Schnater. We discuss what Fan Engagement means, as well as how AZ have modernised their CRM and the benefits of that. In addition, we bring you details of next month’s Fan Engagement Conference in Dublin’s Aviva Stadium