The latest in the world of fan engagement
On the 16th episode of the Sportego Fan Engagement Podcast, we spoke with Paul Morgan, the Director of Communications…
Episode 15 of the Sportego SportsBiz Podcast, we spoke with Daniel McGeachie, the man in charge of CRM, Fan Engagement and Digital Marketing at Bradford City. We discuss what Fan Engagement means, as well as how Bradford have refocused their off the field efforts under their German owners.
- Irish Sports social review: 63% of all engagement on social comes from 8% of content https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/irish-sports-social-review-63-all-engagement-comes-from-trev-keane
- @FanExperienceCo Anything to share @DundalkFC @ShamrockRovers - lots of nice initiatives from you guys. Also like… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1066279446917890049
- In to #Fortnite? @OfficialEStars will be running competitions in Belfast and Dublin in Feb/March. Grand prize is 25… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1066266045260943360
- Piece in the @IrishTimes on the rise of #esports in Ireland featuring quotes from @trevkeane. Best of luck to every… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1066255362871971841
- Checking the social activity of US sports teams over thanksgiving sees this intersting trend of cartoon drawings. I… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1065897984553029633
- Great to see our client @LutonTown bucking the trend. Brilliant, brave move, should inspire others. https://twitter.com/BBCSport/status/1065575770687504385
Search and review all our articles
In this week’s Fan Engagement Podcast, we spoke to Jim O’Toole from Sports Interim about Rights Holders, Fan Engagement and…
Clubs and their prospective partners are like people looking for love, and data is the matchmaker which puts them together
Sports fans know what they want and when they want to view it, and so it is up to broadcasters to meet those expectations, whether they be traditional outlets such as Sky Sports, or new entrants to that market such as Amazon. That is especially the case for younger sports fans who have grown up with on demand entertainment, accompanied by their social media feed. That was the view expressed by Mark Cuban, the owner of the Dallas Mavericks and an influential tech investor, on an All-Star panel in Beverley Hills yesterday. He was joined on that stage by Jeffrey Blackburn, senior vice president of worldwide business development at Amazon and David Zaslav, CEO of Discovery Communications.