The latest in the world of fan engagement
Sportego Fan Engagement Podcast with the Head of Fan Engagement and CRM at AZ Alkmaar, Bas Schnater. We discuss what Fan Engagement means, as well as how AZ have modernised their CRM and the benefits of that. In addition, we bring you details of next month’s Fan Engagement Conference in Dublin’s Aviva Stadium
- What @officialgaa county boards have the biggest following on social? @DubGAAOfficial @MayoGAA and @DubGAAOfficial… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1094592523325050880
- @MayoGAABlog Looking to get in touch- could you follow back so we can DM?
- We often talk about connecting with the fans digitally, but nothing beats an act like this from the stewards Sporte… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1092002304960749568
- @AshleyWheelerUK Drop us an email Ashley.
- Nice end to the year, I am delighted to reveal we will be working with @WatfordFC on their ePremier League partner… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1076094553785098240
Search and review all our articles
Fan Engagement has become such as buzzword, that it is often regarded with skepticism. Far from thinking of it…